Sunday, March 13, 2011

Running Away

I have started to be aware of something important in my personality. I am a runaway, and I do not feel regrets for it. At the present, I am preparing another escapade. I will go to South Korea for three months. There, I think I will find some peaceful moments on a unknown land.

I feel very scared. I fear my family so much. I really do not want to be around them in the near future. I do care about them, but I am not fond with them. Why? I do not feel safe around them. I feel afraid that they want me to be chained to their whims, and I am not a friend of chains. Therefore, I hope to be less dependent of them in a short period of time. I feel that I will need to run away again if I want to be a true independent person. However, I could just need some time to become the person that I dream of: a successful professional who well serves others with intelligence and have freedom to be imperfect in his own way without breaking God's commandments.

Temptations don't freak me out because I have a personal responsibility about them. I can choose how to protect myself from sinning. However,my parents' entrapment games take me out of my center.They are good parents, but they are too overprotective. They want me to be a cane for them. Nevertheless, let me be free and I will be more than a cane. I will become a virtuous person in whom you can trust forever.


 Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment